Your shopping basket is empty!
Liverpool ChiroChem (LCC) is a rapidly growing spin-out company from the chemistry department at the University of Liverpool.
LCC is a chemistry-based CRO that produces chiral small molecules for biotech/pharmaceutical R&D. Our specialist products can be used as building blocks, fragments and screening compounds to enable small molecule drug discovery. Our chemical technologies provide efficient access to novel chiral building blocks for hit identification and hit-to-lead optimisation. More information can be found on our website at http://www.liverpoolchirochem.com/
The company is now seeking a highly talented synthetic organic chemist with experience in the areas of asymmetric synthesis and/or total synthesis, who can implement and develop our specialist methods to enable production of novel products and carry out method development projects and technology transfer. Medicinal chemistry experience is also desirable but not an absolute requirement for the role.
The position would be full time and on a permanent contract, with a salary of £26,000 - £35,000 (+ benefits) based on experience.
If interested please send your CV and cover letter to Paul.Colbon@liverpoolchirochem.co.uk
Dr. Paul Colbon,
CEO and Director,
Liverpool ChiroChem Ltd.
Department of Chemistry,
Liverpool L69 7ZD, United Kingdom.
Job Title – Accounts Assistant (permanent, full time)
Liverpool ChiroChem Ltd (LCC) is a rapidly growing spin-out company from the chemistry department at the University of Liverpool.
We are now seeking an accounts assistant to work within our Liverpool office team (located at chemistry department in University of Liverpool).
- Sales ledger: invoicing, coding, posting transactions, and reconciling ledgers
- Purchase ledger: matching invoice, coding and posting on the system
- Credit control
- Intercompany and month end reconciliations
- Receipts and payments allocating, cash and bank reconciliation
- Other support to the team as required
- Accounts experience and relevant qualification(s)
- Highly organised, motivated and proactive
- Attention to details
- Competent and experienced in using Excel
- Excellent communication skills
In return you will:
- Gain training if required
- 20 days holiday plus bank holiday
- 5% employer's pension contribution
If interested, please send email to email@example.com