Your shopping basket is empty!
Liverpool ChiroChem (LCC) is a rapidly growing spin-out company from the chemistry department at the University of Liverpool.
LCC is a chemistry-based CRO that produces chiral small molecules for biotech/pharmaceutical R&D. Our specialist products can be used as building blocks, fragments and screening compounds to enable small molecule drug discovery. Our chemical technologies provide efficient access to novel chiral building blocks for hit identification and hit-to-lead optimisation. More information can be found on our website at http://www.liverpoolchirochem.com/
The company is now seeking a highly talented synthetic organic chemist with experience in the areas of asymmetric synthesis and/or total synthesis, who can implement and develop our specialist methods to enable production of novel products and carry out method development projects and technology transfer. Medicinal chemistry experience is also desirable but not an absolute requirement for the role.
The position would be full time and on a permanent contract, with a salary of £26,000 - £35,000 (+ benefits) based on experience.
If interested please send your CV and cover letter to Paul.Colbon@liverpoolchirochem.co.uk
Dr. Paul Colbon,
CEO and Director,
Liverpool ChiroChem Ltd.
Department of Chemistry,
Liverpool L69 7ZD, United Kingdom.
Liverpool ChiroChem Ltd (LCC) is a rapidly growing spin-out company from the chemistry department at the University of Liverpool.
We are now seeking an accounts assistant to work within our Liverpool office team (located at chemistry department in University of Liverpool).
- Processing and updating customer orders
- Dealing with customer queries
- Managing delivery and maintaining stock
- Producing SD files to comparison sites
- General administration support to the team as required
- Highly organised, have the ability to plan own time and priorities
- Attention to details
- Motivated and proactive, able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office tools, especially MS Excel
- Good communication skills
- Good verbal and written skills in English
- Experience in dealing with customers is an advantage
The position can be full time or part-time (5 to 6 hours per day, 5 days per week, starting from 9am) and on a permanent contract, with a salary of £18,000 - £20,000 per annum (pro-rata) based on experience, plus pension and holidays.
If interested, please send email to email@example.com